Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Reading List

Okay I realize summer is half way over, but I created a summer reading list:

       Lord of the Flies
       Emma/ Jane Austin
 Conrad, Joseph, Heart of Darkness
       Forster, E.M., A Passage to India
      Wilde, Oscar, Picture of Dorian Gray
      Woolf, Virginia, A Room of One's Own
       One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, by Ken Kesey
       Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
   Hugo: Les Miserables
   Adams: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
   Geeks by Jon Katz
   Bless Me, Ultima by Rudofo Anaya
  The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
  One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Life of Pi by Yann Martel 
 Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt

(Excuse the horrible format, lets just blame bloggers new editor.)
I'm reading Lord of the Flies for school, but I found all the other books on recommended summer reading lists. I'm making a tentative goal to be on the computer less and read more, so wish me luck.

No comments: